Wednesday 27 July 2016

Sum up

Quick post

I dont like my job
I dont like to deal with the customer, pretending to smile all day long.
I dont like to stand for hours and only have 30mins to sit and rest. You know what i mean? My legs hurt so bad.
I dont like one of the manager. Sorry to say but kamu paham kah mulut lancang? Dia lah tu.
I dont like her bcs everything is not going well to her. As if she is the only one who is doing the right thing wtf. Kurg kasih sayang.
Mulut lancang, itu ini salah tp dia semua lah betul. Betul apa lh tu balik2 ambi ayam makan d belakang.
Im not the only one who feels the same way, the other staff too. They dont like her too :p
So what do you think when you re having a bad day bcs of her but you have to keep smiling to the customers and HER. Aduh sakitnya tu di sini.
& some of the staffs treat me like i was a kid. Guys? im 20. Please.
& some of them also, act like a kid(kebudak2an). Guys? I dont really like to bemain while doing my stuff. Mmg lah jgn tlalu serius tp jgn la smpi mcm mcm kbudak2an. Please behave.
I dont know how long i can survive in this kind of situation. Everyday i woke up i always think why i apply for this job. I like this job but bcs of the manager and the staff (few), i feel nothing. I dont really into it. If i resign then my whole working day is nothing. I got pay nothing. So the only choice is stick to it for month? arghh.
I remember Reitz told me the reason why he resigned for the same job. Its bcs of the manager too. Kalau manager mcm tahik siapa mau kerja haaa handle lah kau satu kedai biar rasa.
Told my mom about this and she said just stay calm and strong. Aduh.
To you guys out there yg tahu what kind of job im in right now, please lah please dont apply for this job. Kecuali kalau kau hati kering lah. Tapi saya tidak. Saya perlu belaian kasih dan sayang yg mencukupi blerhhh.

Okay im out. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment